When you engage us, you engage a team, meaning that from the start we set the expectation of mutual engagement. We will both sit on the same side of the table. True teamwork requires that each person gives his or her best to the effort. We want to know what’s on your mind and what’s in your heart. After all, we are discussing the things that matter most in your life.
Once we decide that we are good fit for each other, we will gather all the necessary data – the hard facts as well as the soft - to analyze your situation. We first pinpoint your gaps, and then we discuss our recommendations with you, and explain how we arrived at them so that you can be an active participant in your decision-making process. After we deliver your plan, we will help you put it into action and implement* the appropriate strategies. Then, we do scheduled reviews to ensure we monitor any changes to your financial life and make any necessary modifications to your plan.
Our process is three-fold: Consultative, Collaborate and Comprehensive.
Consultative because we listen first, talk second. We strive to understand the major and miniscule details of what’s important to YOU, and this is dialogue that will continue throughout our relationship. We work with you to build a plan that fits your needs today, but also provides enough flexibility to change over time.
Collaborative because this is YOUR financial plan, and we want YOU to be in the best possible position to make an informed decision. With us as your personal CFO, we work with a trusted team of professionals, both yours and ours, to ensure everyone is on the same page working towards the same goals for you and your family.
Comprehensive because every piece of your financial life should be addressed and in sync. We address seven cornerstones:
- Financial Statements: Financial assessment examining your financial health and needs.
- Risk Management: Protect what you have to help ensure your financial plan is sheltered from outside risks.
- Accumulation Goals: Help you figure out how much you will need to fulfill your long-term goals.
- Planning: Analyze your risk tolerance and understand your short, intermediate and long-term goals to help grow your assets appropriately.
- Retirement Planning: Understand your retirement goals and design a solution to help you achieve that goal.
- Tax Considerations: Set up proper solutions to ease your tax burden now and in the future.
- Estate Planning: Preparing your estate to work as a protection vehicle first, and a legacy second.
• The client is free to implement the plan with recommendations with whomever he/she chooses.
Our talented team is multicultural and multilingual, to help meet the needs of our global clientele. We encourage you to learn more about us here, and we look forward to meeting you in person.
Partner, Financial Planning and Operations
Partner, Business Development
Partner, Business Development
Ivan M. Illan
Partner, Investment Management